Born of goodly parents, I started life as a crying, screaming, handsome infant.
During the Reagan decades we lived in three different states including New Mexico, Texas and California.
For me, a time of tranisition was deciding who I wanted to be. I had the choice, become a pediatric doctor or set aside college to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ. While serving in the Philippines San Fernando Mission, I discovered who I am and who I want to follow.
When I came home from the Philippines, I married in the San Diego Temple to my wife Imelda Limpin.
Graduating from California State University with a Bachelor of Science in Administration / Information Management I continued working in the evolving Information Technology industry. Later I completed a graduate program in Geographic Information Sciences.
So far, it has been one heck of a ride. Our family has followed work opportunities in California, Washington DC, and Missouri. Our favorite has been where family and friends are plentiful.
Twenty-five (25) years plus...
There is more in to do
- I have often enjoyed building on the shoulders of giants. I am inspired by the work others do and learn form them to make it my own. I use this creativity for any number of projects or activity.
- I am Paul, nobody else is like me and I don't try to be like anyone else. In my mind are dreams and interests and passions. There is more to do than I think this is time to do it all. Each days is just a step closer to the moving horizon.
- I love following sailors on YouTube. Among my favorites are Gone with the Wynns, Sailing Millenial Falcon and others. I do not envision buy a boat to throw my money at, but I don't mind watching others who do.
- When I make spare time, I am an avid family history compiler. During 2022, I have a goal to document an additional 1,000 family members to my family tree.
- When I am not working on a family tree, I am preparing the landscape around our estate. With more than an acre of land where our home is, there is enough space to plant a tree or three hundred.
I have visited the following counties, and look forward to visiting many more.
|Lived / Visted||Planning to Visit|
|🇺🇸United States||🇨🇷Costa Rica|